Private One on One Consultations– Together we would set a specific goal and timeframe that can be extended if needs be. The fee is $50 per hour. I have done hundreds of these consultations and they usually last from 1-3 hours. This consultation can be over the phone, Zooming, in person or through emails. So gather your questions, be ready to show me what has stumped you and don't forget to have your logins ready for a power work session that sends you on your way to further your genealogy research.
One on One Consultation
This service is often helpful
- to researchers not having the skills to research a specific topic, location or institution
- to a researcher who wants to know where to go next to find a specific document
- to a researcher who has hit a brick wall and needs to find new avenues to continue researching.
- to plan a research location trip so you are ready to research when you get there
- I'm stuck in NY. How do I get vital records from NY?
- I've tried death records and findagrave.com but I can't find a record in early IN?
- I've tried to find a passenger list. I have the information from the 1900 census but I can't find the passenger list.
- How do I use the records at the NARA?
- I can find Sally Spring's family but I can't find anything about her in early MA.